Minneapolis, MN, (612) 465-8391
Full service strategic event marketing.
59 views in the past three months.
Minneapolis, MN, (323) 309-2393
Clients in need of event planning services have, at their fingertips, accomplished professionals at Adore Productions, to manage the complex logistics involved in making an event truly successful.
63 views in the past three months.
Affordable Affairs of Minnesota
Bloomington, MN, (612) 356-6099
Affordable event planners in the Twin Cities. Offering great rates, with exceptional service!
43 views in the past three months.
Minneapolis, MN, (952) 334-6978
Anytime Errands will offer you an event service with knowledgeable staff to help you plan the most simple entertaining experience to the most elaborate event.
63 views in the past three months.
At Your Service Weddings
Minneapolis, MN, (612) 208-1051
Only 4% of brides in the Twin Cities hire a full-service wedding planner. We offer smaller services for the other 96%.
39 views in the past three months.
Minneapolis, MN, (612) 605-7301 x120
Auction Harmony offers a wide variety of services for fund raising gala's or corporate trade shows.
Minneapolis, MN, (612) 360-3180
We are an award- winning event planning, design and production company providing creative strategy and services for corporate, social, non- profit or private special events. We are based in Minneapolis, MN.
Saint Paul, MN, (612) 462-1535
A Wedding and Event Planning Company. Where every client has a happy ending!
Bee The Buzz Event
Maple Grove, MN, (763) 639-8037
You've got style. We create the buzz. Bee The Buzz Event is passionate on making your stylish event the talk of town! Making sure no single detail is left unattended, we will create memories that last a lifetime!
Bella Day Weddings
Minneapolis, MN, (612) 805-2720
Hiring a "day of" coordinator is the perfect solution for a do-it-yourself bride who has wedding planning under control yet wants professional help with wedding day logistics and assistance handling potential headaches.
Saint Paul, MN, (651) 227-1202
Bellagala is a one - stop - shop for all of your wedding needs and redefines the wedding experience with a full - service boutique, simplifying the planning process.
BluSkye Marketing & Events
Minneapolis, MN, (612) 702-9523
We provide peace of mind and exceptional service. Let us help you define your dream wedding and turn your vision into reality.
Blue Marble Events
Minneapolis, MN, (612) 226-9794
Strategic, creative planning and logistics as well as on-site management.
Brooke Przekurat Wedding Planning
Hugo, MN, (651) 295-1349
Offering full service wedding planning that is personalized and exquisite at competitive rates, I'm an expert on planning from small and intimate to beautiful grand scales. Just sit back, sip champagne and smell the roses.
By Design Events
Saint Paul, MN, (651) 491-3747
We specialize in corporate and nonprofit event planning nationwide. Our focus is making your event an enormous success with a strong focus on your budget and style.
Celebrate In Style
Minneapolis, MN, (612) 208-1446
We provide anything from day- of coordination to full service planning, and everything in between.
D. Johnson & Co
Saint Paul, MN, (651) 756-1637
We provide our clients with a stress free experience which includes the design and look of the entire event, budget management & tracking and the recommendations of the Twin Cities' top vendors in this industry.
DLG Creative Management
Minneapolis, MN, (612) 870-9082
Let us put 30 years of experience as Event and Wedding Planners to work for YOU. We will blend excellence with passion, skill and creativity, to make your day truly exceptional.
Brooklyn Center, MN, (763) 233-8326
DeLeon Events "Your Vision, Our Execution," is a full service wedding and events planning company.
DeMaric Event Consulting
Minneapolis, MN, (952) 452-4304
DeMaric Event Consulting located in Bloomington MN, is a premier event and concierge service company; we provide event/wedding planning, concierge service, administrative & errand support to busy professionals and small businesses.